Top 5 Best Facial Steamer Machine Reviews UKCompare Our Top 5 Best Facial Steamer Machines Using Our Comparison Table Below
|1) Kinga Nano Ironic Home Facial Steamer||2) Beurer FS50 Facial Sauna||3) Beurer FC72 Pureo Ionic Facial Sauna||4) Panasonic EH-SA31 Facial Steamer||5) Kingdom Cares Face Steamer Spa|
|Average User Rating||(4.6 / 5)||(4.1 / 5)||(4.2 / 5)||(4.1 / 5)||(4.9 / 5)|
|Essential Oil Diffuser||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Temperature Settings||1||2||1||1||3 (Cool mist only)|
|Nose Steamer Included||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Price||**Check Price**||**Check Price**||**Check Price**||**Check Price**||**Check Price**|
A Guide To The Best Facial Steamer Machines
Treat yourself to an inexpensive but effective facial treatment with a home facial steamer machine. This steam machine for your face opens up your pores which in turn cleanses it to give you that healthy natural glow. That’s not everything, see a complete list of facial steamer benefits.
If you were using facial creams and soaps before but it wasn’t too effective, then a face sauna will allow your skin to absorb these treatment creams more effectively. Steaming your face with oils and tea are also highly effective, check out this guide on the best essential oils to use for your home facial steamer.
Our table above shows the top 5 best facial steamers which you can quickly compare them against each other. If you’re still unable to decide and need more details on the products then you can either scroll down or click here to see our facial steamer reviews, our reviews are relatively short but will contain everything you’ll need to know.
How To Choose The Best Facial Steamer Machine
Assuming you want to unclog your pores, remove dirt, oil, make up and dead skin cells? In order to choose the best face steam machine, there might be some features you’ll want it to include which we’ll go over now.
Essential oil diffuser – Allows you to add your favourite essential oil so your skin can fully absorb the rich flavours of the oils and reap the health benefits. Giving yourself an aromatherapy facial steam can do wonders for your skin.
Temperature settings – This gives you more control as it allows you to adjust the temperature to either low or high. Put it on a low temperature setting if you only want a light facial steam, other machines with only one setting will only allow you to have an intense facial steam.
Nose steamer included – If you want to concentrate on just cleansing your nose then the nose steamer attachment will do exactly that. This allows you to focus on unclogging and cleaning the pores on your nose.
The steamers without the nose attachment will still cleanse your nose but it won’t be as concentrated.
Home Facial Steamer Benefits
Unsure on what other benefits a home facial steamer can do for your skin? You may know the obvious benefits but using a facial steamer can be more beneficial than you think. We’ve put together a comprehensive list of benefits below.
Unclogs pores – The steam will open up your pores which will draw out any dirt and bacteria from your pores.
Reduces acne – Acne usually occurs due to clogged pores, however the steam will open up the pores and bring oil, pollutants and other dirt to the surface which can be washed away to keep your skin clean and healthy.
Promote healthy circulation – Blood flow and circulation are improved which helps speed up the healing process.
Hydrates your skin – Steam hydrates your skin and enables your skin to effectively absorb skin care products which keeps your skin looking moisturised.
Relaxes you – If you’ve ever been in a steam room or sauna then you’ll know how relaxing it is when you’re in there. You’ll get the same relaxing feeling from the shoulders upwards with a facial steamer.
Our Top 5 Best Facial Steamer Reviews
1) Hangsun Facial Steamer FS80
- Includes a full face and nose steamer.
- Essential oil diffuser allows you to add 2 to 3 drops of your favourite aromatherapy oil.
- Control the steam levels according to your needs with the low or high temperature settings.
- Boil dry protection prevents damage from the water drying up.
Indulge in a home spa treatment with this portable facial steamer, choose from the full face or nose attachment according to the type of treatment you want. Breathing in the steam especially with the nose attachment which covers your nose and mouth can help unblock your nose and sinuses just like an infrared heat lamp would.
2) Beurer FS50 Facial Sauna
- Container for applying essential oil or aromatherapy.
- Attachment for a full face steam and for just your nose.
- Control the steam output level to either low or high.
- Includes 50ml measuring jug to ensure you put the right amount of water in.
Not much can go wrong when you choose to buy from one of the leaders in the health and well-being sector, and if it does you’re covered by their 3 year warranty. Despite being one of the leaders the price of this product is still very competitive.
3) Beurer FC72 Pureo Ionic Facial Sauna
- Ion steam treatment helps to stimulate blood circulation, open your pores and keep your skin hydrated.
- Adjust the nozzle to the right angle for optimum comfort.
- Has a 100ml water tank which can be refilled with the measuring jug supplied.
- Automatic switch off function after 15 minutes.
The ion function from the Beurer FC72 help provide a deeper cleanse and deeper hydration of the skin. Adjust the nozzle so that steam can be directed straight to your face for maximum benefit. Water tank can be detached to make refilling easy.
4) Panasonic EH-SA31 Facial Steamer
- Nano-ionic steam technology enables the water to penetrate the skin easier.
- Primmer function softens the skin which can be used before applying make up.
- Quick and simple 6 minute spa enough to keep you refreshed.
- Sleek compact design can match any interior.
Treat yourself to a quick but effective face steam, the Panasonic facial steamer will provide 6 minutes of luxury home treatment. Don’t be put off by the short treatment time, the nano-ionic technology has small particles that can be retained in your skin easier.
5) Kinga Nano Ironic Home Facial Steamer
- Get full powered steam in just 30 seconds!
- Up to 9 minutes of steam with the slightly larger water tank.
- Use for direct skin indulgence & treatment or as a steamer.
- Can be used as an interior humidifier.
Quick, easy and powerful! This Kinga face steamer has no essential oil diffuser but its hot steam alone is enough to revitalise your skin. Rapid start to steam time in just 30 seconds, perfect if you’re in a rush!