Top 5 Best Home Breathalyzer Reviews UKCompare Our Top 5 Best Home Breathalyzer Reviews
For multiple taxi companies, as well as for the responsible drivers and motorists, it has become essential to check and monitor own alcohol levels before getting to drive. Besides that, an alcohol breath tester is becoming to be increasingly used in multiple work spaces where sobriety is the must-have state of an individual, during the alcohol awareness and rehabilitation programs, in universities, educational establishments, and probation offices.
Nowadays, it has become an easy thing to find the best home breathalyzer that suits you, because of their abundance on the consumer market. While picking the one that is perfect for you, consider not only the price of the product but also its reviews and its accuracy and reliability.
All of the people who use them should be aware that the quality of the test highly depends on the device that you are using and on the correct usage technique. Therefore, you should try to put maximum effort into researching the best home breathalyzer because your license may depend on the quality of this device.
Our Top 5 Best Home Breathalyzer Reviews
1) AlcoSense Excel Fuel Cell Breathalyzer
Average user rating (4.9 / 5)
- Accurate results due to the similarity to the Fuel Cell sensor that is used in police breathalyzers across Europe.
- Slick design that makes the device easy-to-use and clear to navigate and received recognition as an Award Winning Design.
- Quick response with a Don’t Drive Alert that can easily be adjusted to any alcohol limit worldwide.
- 48mm full colour backlit TFT screen so you can see the reading when it’s dark.
- Long lasting battery life of up to 300 tests before you have to change the 3 x AAA batteries.
- Keep up to date with the latest software updates and improvements by connecting this portable breathalyzer to your computer via its USB port.
We consider this device to be the best home breathalyzer as it is made by professionals and can deliver outstanding results that you can instantly trust. However, the only disadvantage of such a product is its high price, that can be daunting to pay.
2) AlcoSense Elite Breathalyzer & Alcohol Tester
Average user rating (4.6 / 5)
- Unique design that allows you to handle the device quickly.
- The item was considered to be incredibly accurate by multiple users and car TV shows.
- Best Breathalyzer Under 100 pounds to find on the market today.
- Automatic sensor clean after every blow to ensure optimal performance.
- Powered by 3 x AAA batteries allowing you to insert spare batteries wherever you are.
- 12 months manufacturer’s warranty included.
This is the best home breathalyzer that you can find on the market for such a small amount of money. It cannot be called as accurate as the alcohol testers that police units use, but you can be sure that this little boy will not let you down in an uncomfortable situation.
3) AlcoSense Lite Breathalyzer & Alcohol Tester
Average user rating (4.6 / 5)
- This digital breathalyzer allows you to quickly check you BAC in no time, not impeding your daily routine.
- Unique ASC technology delivers the fantastic accuracy with only 0.1‰ BAC deviation.
- Easy to read color LCD gives you proper alerts when you come close to or exceed the BAC limit.
- Well-suited for UK limits as well as to European limits.
- Clear instructions give you the ability to ensure the smooth process of testing.
- It is an affordable product for such reliability.
Its exciting features, paired with the great price and simple design, make this device one of the best portable breathalyzers that you can find for less than £40.
4) VicTsing Mini Digital Breathalyzer
Average user rating (4.3 / 5)
- Second-to-none sensor technology allows you to obtain an accurate and reliable result.
- It’s lightweight design and compactness, paired with a weight of only 26g has given this breathalyzer the ability to fit in your purse or a pocket, or to add even more, place it on a key chain.
- Be not afraid that some ambient gases or fumes will spoil your test results when you are not using the device. The mouthpiece is suited just for your breath only, delivering the best result possible only to you.
- Allow your friends to share one digital breathalyzer with five replaceable mouthpieces to choose from.
- Turn on the device, change units, select appropriate requirements with only single button. It’s that easy.
- Check the data on a convenient LCD that can perform up to 80 tests with only one AAA battery.
Despite its low price and a decent quality of reading, it is a not reliable product and is not the best home breathalyzer that you can find on the Internet. It has positioned itself as a product that does not last for long. Therefore, if you’d like an alcohol breath tester that is more reliable, you should move to our next featured products.
5) Wnnideo Alcohol Breath Analyzer Test
Average user rating (4.4 / 5)
- It is safe, it is professional, and it delivers the precise data on the effect of the consumed alcohol.
- It takes no time to check your BAC level for you to avoid drunken driving problems in just a few seconds.
- Check your alcohol consumption with two modes with wide ranges. Choose from 0.00-0.19% BAC or 0.0-1,9g/l test ranges.
- Fit your device in any pocket or purse to get easy access to alcohol consumption data on the go.
- Check your data on a brand-new original digital display.
- When you have drunk too much, the breathalyzer will alert you with sound and flashing screen.
Despite the enormous benefits of low price and decent accuracy of this breathalyzer, some disadvantages may be seen as a deal breaker. This device has been known as not the sturdiest one out there. You should consider being careful with it, because of its bad assembly quality.
Benefits Of Using A Home Breathalyzer
To sum it all up, digital breathalyzers provide a vast variety of benefits that include:
- Awareness of your current alcohol consumption that may lead you to not consuming too many drinks.
- It gives employers confidence in their employees and that they do not perform their work under the influence of alcohol.
- Easy, reliable and efficient way of testing delivers you the quickest results possible. Beautiful design and great features make it possible to use in field conditions.
- Professional meters that are used in breathalyzers give you the opportunity to check your BAC levels without spending hundreds of dollars on devices that police units use.
- You are not afraid to drink and to be fined by the police for drink driving.
- You actually can save not only your life but also lives of others by correctly using alcohol breath testers.
We hope that with our small guide to home breathalyzers, you will be able to find the one that is right for you. Always stay cautious about your alcohol consumption with these little helpers.
First of all, well done for researching what’s the best breathalyzer to buy, it’s a wise choice that can save you your life, job or driving licence. Too many times people think “they’re ok to drive” when they’ve only had a couple, but the harsh reality is that they still might be over the limit.
Assuming the reason you want to buy an alcohol breathalyzer is to check whether you’re over the limit, this means it’s important to buy one that’s accurate. The accuracy of some breathalyzers can be quite inaccurate which can lead to consequences if you were to get caught. Therefore, it’s best to avoid cheap models where the accuracy of the reading is doubtful.