Top 5 Best Massage Pillow Reviews UKCompare Our Top 5 Best Massage Pillow Reviews
Whether you suffer from neck or back pain or just fancy a nice massage, a portable massage pillow will bring you the comfort to satisfy your needs. These versatile electric massage pillows can also be used to massage other body parts such as your such as your feet and arm, so it’s like having a foot massager as well. Try using a foot massager to massage your neck, we don’t think it’d go down too well! A massaging pillow is only able to target a small area of your body though, unlike the best massage chair pads which can do your entire back and legs. Without further ado, we’re going to jump right into it. You can see our guidelines on choosing the best massage pillows by clicking here or scrolling past the reviews below.
Top 5 Best Massage Pillow Reviews
1) Comfort Supplies Premium Shiatsu Massage CushionAverage user rating (4.7 / 5)
- 4 deep kneading nodes.
- Infrared heating mode to promote blood circulation.
- Adjustable rear velcro strap to secure the cushion to a chair or car seat.
- Includes a car adapter to use when you’re on the move!
- Choose the direction of rotation to your preference.
- 1 year warranty.
- No remote control.
2) HoMedics Shiatsu Massage Pillow With Remote ControlAverage user rating (4.4 / 5)
- Deep kneading massage cushion with soothing heat option.
- Remote control for ease of use without having to move to change the setting.
- Massage nodules rotate in a circular motion to create a deep finger like massage.
- Multi-purpose to massage your neck, back, lumbar, legs, calves and shoulders.
- Adjustable rear strap to tie onto your favourite chair.
- 2 year long warranty.
- Doesn’t come with a car adapter.
3) P&J Health 3-Speed Shiatsu Massage PillowAverage user rating (5 / 5)
- 8 deep kneading massage nodes for a deeper comfortable massage with optional heat therapy.
- Ergonomic curved pillow design to fit perfectly against your neck, shoulder, back, legs, and feet.
- 3 speed settings to suit your preferred massage strength.
- Massage nodes rotates in opposite direction every minute.
- Includes a car and AC adapter so you can use it on the go.
- 15 minutes auto shut off safety mechanism.
- Again no remote control.
4) Naipo Lumbar Massager Pillow – Perfect For Lower Back PainAverage user rating (4.9 / 5)
- 8 deep roller nodes with optional soothing heat.
- Ergonomically designed to fit around your lower back to help relieve pain and tension.
- Can also be used for your arms, legs, waist and feet.
- Use it when you’re in the car as it comes with a car adapter as well.
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Can’t be used for your upper back or neck.
5) Vokul Massage Pillow Electric Massager – Best Massage Pillow For Under £20Average user rating (4.2 / 5)
- Increase muscle recovery with the 4 deep rotating massage nodes.
- Can rotate in opposite direction.
- Add infrared heat to help increase blood circulation.
- Adjustable rear strap secures the cushion onto most chairs.
- 12V car adapter included.
- Compact and portable so it can be taken anywhere with you.
- No auto shut off safety function.
Is An Electric Massage Pillow Right For Me?Unsure whether an electric massage pillow is the right massage device for you? Firstly, we need to establish why you need a massager, usually the reason is due to some sort of muscle pains or aches, but this also depends what part of your body is suffering. To help you with your decision, we’ll list what a pillow massager is good for and not so good for below:
- Compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for travelling or if you need to take it from one place to another.
- Strapping it to your favourite chair or using it on the sofa.
- In the car (for passengers too) but do not use it when driving!
- Using it on different body parts including your neck, upper back, lower back, stomach, legs and feet.
Not so good for:
- If you’re one of those people that sit on the edge of your chair or lean forward when on the computer.
- Massaging a much larger area of your body.
- Those who don’t like moving once they’re comfortable since most models don’t come with a remote control.